Ardern was accorded an election victory in November 2020 with 50% of the total vote. But 50% did NOT vote for Ardern.
New Zealand embraces the voting system of Mixed Member Proportional (MMP). Under MMP minorities can collectively form a majority by attracting a range of minority interest groups. MMP allows one person to have two votes - one for an electorate candidate and another for a political party. But 50% of all New Zealand MPs are NOT elected, they are selected and appointed to a "list" by their party, so that the electorate has no say or direct input into the appointment of 50% of our representatives. Jacinda Ardern and Andrew Little were both rejected by their electorates on several occasions, but by being "listed" by their party, both now occupy high political office.
But the unrest referred to is not just a result of the undemocratic MMP system. No, the unrest is occasioned by a dishonest and highly duplicitous government introducing profound constitutional and executive changes whilst the attention of the New Zealand population is diverted elsewhere - upon Covid19 issues. An environment of deception, fear and concern is daily stoked by pantomime-style “briefings” headed by a photogenic prime minister who uses these “briefings” to enhance her personal image and political popularity. Fear and confusion dominate these briefings which include an ever-increasing array of “experts” - a Covid Response Minister; Prime Minister; Deputy Prime Minister; two Associate Health Ministers; two Directors-General of Health and Public Health; an MIQ Director; Senior Defence Force officers; and now “modellers” and “digital media” spokespeople! The absolutely farcical nature of this daily pantomime is that all of the subjects are to do with a public health pandemic, so should not the Minister of Health himself, Hon Andrew Little, be fronting any public statements? Hell, NO. Little is nowhere to be seen! Why?
So, with such an impressively overwhelming array of different spokespeople, and no Health Minister to be seen, the attention of the public is clearly riveted on Covid19 and the personal, social, and economic pressures of total “lockdown”. The failed strategy of Covid elimination has finally been realised with Ardern promoting a confusing array of restrictions and “freedoms”, such as being able to buy takeaways and coffees, but not use public toilets! Wow! Yet the daily infection rate continues to climb.
What is happening away from the public gaze whilst all of this attention is focused on the pandemic, and why is the population of New Zealand being denied both information and the opportunity to discuss these serious constitutional, social and economic matters?
There are several profoundly important matters which need to be brought out into the open and discussed and debated by all New Zealanders, but which are being purposely suppressed by the Ardern government.
1. Centralised services. The Neo-Marxist Ardern government is centralising a range of public amenities and services in the name of “efficiency”, but the public of New Zealand is not permitted to debate these changes.
- Centralisation of all Polytechnic institutions into one monolithic agency.
- Scrapping of District Health Boards and the formation of a centralised, race-based separatist health system by creating Health NZ and a separate Maori Health Authority. The Maori Health Authority will have the right of veto over all Health NZ policies
- The appropriation of all council-owned water services-drinking water, waste water and storm water systems - into a centralised water services agency consisting of a water standards authority (Taumata Arowai, comprising a ministerially-appointed 50/50 board of iwi Maori and “others”) and four regional “entities which will also be co-governed by a board comprising 50% iwi Maori and 50% “others”. (Did you know that? Most do not!).
2. Education. The Ardern government is creating substantial changes to the New Zealand education system in several ways, using funding and other coercive measures:
- At least two New Zealand universities now declare themselves to be “Treaty-led” (Massey) or New Zealand’s first “Treaty University” (Canterbury). In both of these tertiary institutions, the adoption of tikanga Maori and te Ao Maori (the Maori world view) is being forcibly introduced, requiring staff and students to display their capability in tikanga and to demonstrate their commitment to and understanding of, the principles (nowhere defined) of the Treaty of Waitangi-which is not a legal document. If a person declines to adopt these cultural requirements or opposes their forced introduction, their careers and in some cases, their ability to graduate, is compromised. The case of Anna Penn, a nursing student at Christchurch Polytechnic was the first public case of a student objecting to enforced acculturation. She was denied graduation and had to complete her studies in Australia. No public or institutional discussion preceded these implementations. And to cap it all, the Tertiary Education Council is now (October 2021) demanding that pass rates in our universities provide “parity” between Maori and all other students!
- A revised New Zealand Schools Histories curriculum which is focused on local Maori tribal histories to the exclusion of 200 years of shared colonial history. Whole periods, (for example the first 600 years of habitation by migrants from Eastern Polynesia) have been omitted from the draft. No reference is made of other migrant ethnic groups, such as our Asian citizens or Pacific peoples, both of which exceed (at 26%) the total population claiming Maori descent (16%). The whole curriculum is to be “revised”.
- The negation of colonial history by several agencies of state, Otago Regional Museum and The Museum of New Zealand (Te Papa) for example, which decline to present true stories in their displays.
- The compulsory requirement for all teachers at all levels to undergo courses in tikanga (Maori customs) and the Maori language (te Reo), in order to seek or renew their teacher registration.
- The scientific community in our universities is now required to accept that traditional Maori knowledge (matauranga Maori) is accorded the same, equal status as “science”.
One wonders what contribution matauranga Maori has made to the basic science of Covid19 vaccines, electric vehicles, and digital technology? There is no doubt that the study of te Ao Maori might well contribute to those areas of the Social Sciences such as Anthropology and Sociology which study the make-up and mores of primitive societies, but to elevate such” knowledge” to the realms of scientific method and outcomes is ridiculous. A group of Auckland University scientists who objected to this ridiculous, stupid assertion, were pilloried and vilified for daring to uphold what is commonly held, world-wide, as scientific excellence.
3. Welfare. Considerable changes are in the process of being implemented in New Zealand’s welfare system, particularly in regard to Child, Youth and Family (Oranga Tamariki). This agency is responsible for ensuring the well-being of all at-risk children, the vast majority of whom are Maori children. So, this duplicitous government has now structured the agency to be managed and controlled entirely by Maori-even though a proportion of these children are not of Maori descent. Domestic and sexual violence statistics which are heavily weighted in favour of Maori, were used to justify this approach. Given that 50% of all domestic and sexual violence occurs in Maori families, there may be some value in this approach but favouring ethnicity over merit in appointing boards, executives and even foster families must be challenged. One judge of the Family Court, Peter Callinicos, who declined to order the removal of a young Maori girl (Moana), from a loving Pakeha foster family (where she is very happy, apparently) to a Maori foster location, has been vilified to an extraordinary degree by cultural activists and members of the Judiciary, including the Chief Justice herself! For God’s sake (and Moana’s), what on earth is going on here?
4. Gangs. There is an ever-increasing degree of criminal gang activity, drug running and crimes of violence throughout New Zealand today. Virtually every day, the media reports yet another violent gang-related crime, often resulting in a homicide, especially in Auckland. Gangs freely contravene and ignore the Covid19 rules on numbers relating to gatherings such as funerals-where the police, obviously outnumbered, simply “use their discretion”. The establishment of illegal roadblocks during earlier lockdowns, by local iwi, were ignored by the police. Deputy Prime Minister Robertson expressed his “disappointment”. Oh, dear. Gangs are reputedly contributing to the spread of Covid19 in Auckland and Waikato through their illegal activities. To cap it all, Ardern provided $2.5 million of public funding to assist “drug rehabilitation programmes” in gangs. Stories of gang lords pocketing the funds whilst encouraging younger gang members to continue their criminal activities, have surfaced. On 6th October, Covid Response Minister Hipkins advised that senior gang officials from the Mongrel Mob and Black Power have been granted exemption warrants allowing them to travel between the various geographic locations where their members reside, in order to “encourage” communities to get vaccinated. One wonders if the police will be looking into these cross-border forays for “items of interest”?
Winston Peters (9 October) is adamant Northland has been returned to Level 3 due to gang members travelling whilst infected - denied of course by government.
5. Justice. Our justice system is condemned as being “systemically racist” and highly biased against Maori, who make up 57% of those in prison for serious crimes. One of the more ridiculous explanations for this statistic is that 90% of judges are not Maori - the obvious implication is that non-Maori judges imprison more Maori because the judges are Pakeha or “other”. Such absurd reasoning is permeating our justice system, so obviously it will have to undergo significant change, eh? Another claim is that Maori are unfairly treated by the existing Corrections environment, needing culturally appropriate programmes to turn their lives around. Yet the rate of recidivism amongst Maori criminals is 55%, the highest rate for any ethnic group, including “Europeans”. Oh, and a late item - “Christchurch, Gisborne and Wanganui do not have a single Maori Crown Prosecutor”. Really? Does one now have to be of a particular ethnicity to be appointed to this role? Or perhaps the item was referring to their marital status - which is equally stupid and utterly absurd.
6. Profound changes to New Zealand’s constitutional arrangements are currently being discussed with Maori under the He Puapua and Matike Mai Aotearoa reports commissioned by the Ardern government. These reports have been in government hands for at least three years but are not allowed to be openly discussed with the New Zealand public. He Puapua recommends inter alia that New Zealand be co-governed by a coalition of 50% iwi Maori (comprising 16% of the total population) and 50% of other citizens (comprising 84% of the total New Zealand population) by 2040, the bi-centenary of the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi. The basis for this proposal is that the Treaty established an equal partnership between the Crown and Maori, in 1840. There is ample evidence which totally negates any such arrangement, but the Ardern government persists in claiming that a “partnership” exists. Most New Zealanders can easily see the fallacy in this claim, but the Ardern government is in no way dissuaded.
Why are we, the people, not allowed to discuss He Puapua and Matike Mai Aotearoa? Why, Ardern?
7. Local Government Reform. Very few New Zealanders are aware of a central government plan to totally review and re-organise local authorities. Along with the intended plan to appropriate all of the water systems in New Zealand, Minister of Internal Affairs Mahuta implemented the Future of Local Government Review which will report on this basic form of local democracy. I am not aware of any invitation for the public to contribute to this Review.
8. Politicisation of the media is now almost complete. In a disgraceful capitulation, the major media companies are almost totally committed to propping up this socialist regime, having been “sweetened” by a $55million fund to promote “public interest” journalism. Many New Zealanders are totally disgusted at the degree to which the New Zealand media has been captured by the Ardern government. The daily 1pm “Mork and Cindy” pantomime is puerile to say the least. Grant Robertson is on first name terms with the few “journalists” who attend these farcical “briefings”. That he continually confuses the names of the journos he invites questions from (“Mitch” is confused with “Zane”) demonstrates the infantile excuses for these “briefings”. And yes, he is not averse to providing a weather forecast at these briefing, either.
It is not just these examples of political corruption, ethnic favouritism and daily dishonest statements which are contributing to the considerable degree of unrest. There are larger ethnic groups in New Zealand such as our Asian and Pasifika communities, which combined, far outnumber people claiming Maori descent. Their particular needs and wants also demand suitable attention from our politicians, surely? But no, only Maori are to be considered.
Underlying the current situation in New Zealand is the considerable degree of fear-mongering perpetrated by the Ardern government. Not only is the population confronted daily with ominous predictions about Covid19 decimating the population, but also horrendous advertising claiming all of our water services are bordering on disaster - infantile TV advertisements showing our drinking water producing green sludge is obviously designed to create a situation of disgust, only salvageable by assigning all water resources to joint government-iwi control.
Then there is the other fearful cloud on the horizon - climate change. There is an almost religious fervour amongst the Labour and Greens parties to dump on farmers and agriculture and their “cavalier” approach to environmental contamination. Farmers are guilty of contaminating waterways with animal effluent and fertiliser leaching. They contribute to greenhouse gasses via methane-belching cows. They are under fire from animal rights groups, as well as iwi, who vilify their “appropriation” of Maori land - forgetting of course that Maori legally sold the lands they occupied (in many cases having usurped the same land from weaker iwi using “take raupatu’ or conquest and subjugation). Having studied the international research on climate change, any thinking person must conclude that the science of climate change is equivocal. The US Institute of Physics reports that the influence of the sun on global warming is not only well-established but is also predictably cyclical and is the primary contributor to global temperature. Whilst mankind must of course take responsibility for much of the pollution problems we face, it cannot possibly be the sole fault of the farming community - but tell that to Ardern, Shaw and co.
Just what other profound intentions is this dishonest and duplicitous government developing out of sight of the public?
Little attention is being accorded to what must surely be the looming economic crisis caused by continual government lockdowns. Economists such as Cameron Bagrie (October12th) are forecasting major economic problems due to political ineptitude. Whole industries have been severely impacted by this government’s autocratic shutdown of economic activity. International tourism, hospitality and international education industries are finished. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are struggling to survive. Robertson and co are distributing billions of taxpayer dollars to prop up their now-discredited elimination strategy. At some point in the very near future, these disasters will adversely impact on the economy for sure, but the government brushes aside any such concerns. At the crunch point, Ardern and co will simply walk away, as did their predecessors like David Lange and Helen Clarke, with no regrets or any admission of failure-after all, that will be for historians to deal with.
Perhaps the most unsettling aspect of life in New Zealand today is the inexorable drift towards an apartheid state where separate development and division is being increasingly adopted. Masquerading as a mythical “partnership obligation” under the Treaty of Waitangi, substantial political, social and economic resources are being poured into reforms which in the end, can only lead to a failing country divided by racial separatism. Is this what New Zealanders as a whole, want to see?
I am an older New Zealander who has proudly committed most of my life to the service of my country. My ancestors came here in the mid-19th century with nothing but hope and worked hard all their lives in the belief that their children might have a better future. They never owned any land. They, and my generation, always respected our Maori colleagues, at school and university, on the rugby field, in the Armed Forces and at work.
But all of this has changed. I, my family and my ancestors are now despised by racists such as Ngarewa-Packer, Waititi, Tamihere, Ngata and Mutu. We are evil colonisers who have created a society in which Maori today are totally disadvantaged. But what about those other more recent migrants from Asia and the Pacific who now exceed the Maori population in numbers? Are they completely disadvantaged too? Do they also despise the Pakeha colonisers? What future can they look forward to under a race-based, separatist, bi-cultural society? What will the future hold for their children and my own children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren? Will they too be hated and despised by a racist minority?
It need not be like this. If sections of the community are disadvantaged for socio-economic reasons, we can fix them - solutions can be found if there is a will. But please do not insult the majority of decent, hardworking people of all cultures (including many decent Maori), by implementing a regime of co-governance based on untruths and cultural diversity. We are all human beings, with similar hopes and aspirations. We must learn to live in harmony as a nation, surely?
Once I was proud to call myself a “New Zealander”. Not any more. I have lost all respect for, and confidence in, the leadership of this country and the arrogant disregard it has for we, the people. We are governed by the most deceitful, dishonest and immoral government I can recall in my lifetime. One day, after I have gone, the people will rise up and claim back this beautiful country from the morons who are now in charge. I can but hope that the revolution (for that is what it will be), is not violent - but I cannot believe New Zealanders will give up all of what they and their ancestors have worked and died for, without a bloody good fight. Bring it on!
Henry Armstrong is retired, follows politics, and writes.
I am no longer a proud New Zealander either. I see the problem now being our opposition politicians do not feeling strongly enough about " all Kiwis should be equal". They don't seem to believe this anymore so therefore they can't articulate this point of view or argue the merits thereof. Much to the
continued disadvantaging of the rest of us.
Just because one group of people arrive in a country a smidgeon, in the scheme of things,before another group shouldn't give them more rights than the next. Throughout history, in all countries, there has been a succession of colonists. Only, in a few countries, like ours, is there this ongoing racial divide. It's a complete travesty.
It is whether people contribute greatly to the prosperity and prestige of a country that should be considered. Rutherford, Hillary and Peter Snell a small fraction of worthy " colonists".
Of course we are all being affected now in health, education and land rights. Another area of land in Tauranga has been declared today as having Maori customary rights. This will only get worse unless more Non-Maori take a stand. We now have nothing to lose really.
A new political party please.
Absolutely correct. The problem is that as this government now has the media on their payroll, many of these issues are not pursued by or in the wider media.
Second problem, which I see in my children and grandchildren they sit on their phones talking to each other and fail to see what is happening right under noses.
Add in the propaganda drilled into their heads by their teachers, is it any wonder they fail to question the rubbish they see on social platforms.
"Loud claping" Yes you are completely right.
Very well done, Henry. Becomes my "Go To" source of just what this Govt is doing, apparently on the expectation that there is no tomorrow - for our current population, life-styles and longevities at least, and that it (this Govt) will not have to face the electorate again. And why the all-resources mega-rush to get everyone "zapped"? Especially when the "rollout" was so slow. And especially when the zapping does not stop infection or transmission, requiring (now) 3 jabs, -- with more to come???
Henry I think you have summed it up very well.
I too think it is completely ridiculous to have people governing the country when they weren’t elected by the voters. In most cases they have little or no qualification or qualities and are just numbers. The greens in particular are a complete waste of space. As far as they are concerned their supporters are just useful idiots, as Lenin described his followers. They and this Ardern led socialist government are intent on separatism and the advancement of UN Agenda 21 which would not prove to be propitious for Maori down the line.
Education. “This new Reich will give its youth to no one but will itself take youth and give to youth its education and its own upbringing” (Adolf Hitler). That is what is being practiced with this NCEA. More indoctrination than education. (World Core Curriculum). Based on a curriculum from the UN’s Robert Muller who says his ideas were “based on teachings set forth in the books of Alice A Bailey.” She was in fact a Satanist. Cool.
Climate Change. “It’s not just a scientific concept, it is also a religious one, and a religion - ironically- that appeals to environmental scientists.”(Totalitaria by Ian Wishart). Once again instigated by the UN which has the Lucis Trust with a Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC) (Here’s Alice A Bailey, again, of the Lucifer Publishing Co, a Satanist.)
The Media. ”To compel a man to furnish contributions for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical.” (Thomas Jefferson.) Taxpayers’ money spent to buy the media.
Money:When will this corrupt government implement the Open Bank Resolution where they close banks and impose a “haircut” of anywhere between 10% and 80% of the balance in all client accounts. They obviously have no compunction spending money on non-essentials like cycle path plans and three waters. Why not just steal it?
A government that displays complete arrogance and contempt for the population, and is taking full advantage of the covid distraction which was magnified by their inability to properly organise a vaccination
A wonderful, worrying summary of what many of us believe.
It is very sad and I am afraid it is not all yet especialy if this government gives the right to vote to 16 year old children. There will be another chalenge in not so distant future when the Queen dies. New Zealanders should be prepared to face the new constitutional form ideally with a well written Constitution that will require at least 75% consensus of MP to make any changes thus preventing any party from introducing laws that will change the character of the state.
Alexandra Corbett Dekanova
I too am extremely concerned about the Treaty changes, the 50/50 split between Maori and others, the ignoring of the fact of stone-age culture before colonisation, which would have happened by one country or another anyway as that is the way human societies have developed. [and which Maori practiced within this country via tribalism/ conquest for land, resources, slaves and protein food].
However, this government is in no way Socialist. It is authoritarian but as Capitalist as any other.
The Greens are useless because they are not Green.. they too have been hijacked by Maori. I feel sorry for James Shaw who is hobbled by both Labour and Maori.
These are situations which highlight the undemocratic systems of MMP and First Past the Post methods. Apart from a brief period to vote we have no control over politicians.
The insertion of one democratic law would resolve the problems that would stop all of this dictatorial Marxisim.
Adopt Citizen Initiated Referendum with mandatory adoption of results as used by Switzerland for the last 170 years.
The majority would then be able to control politicians and have a true democracy.
The political party which adopts the policy would win the next election!
In response to Ajax on "why the all-resources mega-rush to get everyone 'zapped'?"
I suspect this batch has an expiry date of November.
To save itself as a free democracy New Zealand must adopt a totally colour blind constitution. This means removing all ethic and racial references from our statutes and prohibiting any re-introduction of such by future governments
This is superb: the best summation yet.
But there will be no revolution in this generation.
The Opposition is paralysed.
The Media are paid-for, staffed by midgets.
The Universities baby-sit the unemployable.
The sheep are focused on fear of the flu, free hamburgers, and a chance to sit, first-class, in a Dreamliner.
Well, dream on, sheep. Next stop the Gulag.
Please look at the gangs and the tremendous problems they create - they are essentially using intimidation tactics against the Police and society.
and Comrade Ardern wants to give these people greater constitutional power than law abiding "others"
I wish it wasn't true but sadly every word is, I only wish that the entire article could be presented to all New Zealanders on the front page of every paper in the country so that all Kiwis can see what this Government is in truth the most deceitful divisive racist Government ever to lead this country.
This Govt. is so lucky, it has the on going smoke screen of “ Dealing with Corona “ while tearing into the very basic fabric of our country,changing the Health system ,forcing Maori wards on councils, being softly,,,softly with the gangs, steaming ahead with reclaiming the whole coastline and seabed for local tribes,,,forcing Maori language onto our screens, changing our country,s name,and making a grab for the largest of all our assets, WATER,,,, 30 billion of assets,,,, an ongoing income for all iwi. No thanks, but we have NO opposition, National are gone,,,so Jacindastan will continue,,,,wake up everyone.
Unfortunately I agree totally with Henry's comments and applaud his courage in putting this in writing. I am sad to call myself a New Zealander now with the patently racist practices of this current labour government, and, sad to say, of Maori, whom I have always respected in the past. This country needs good governance and is not receiving it. More NZers need to speak out on all of these subjects. If the silent majority don't speak up then they only have themselves to blame when they get their just desserts. We should be vilifying the current practitioners of the universities and court justices who do not hold to democratic issues and force their views on others.
Wow a very powerful piece thanks Henry. My hearts weeps for New Zealand. I can no longer live there or want to live there. We must fight this and speak up. You’re not a racist because you don’t like what’s happening. We are all New Zealander’s first and colour should never come into it and definitely not be included in law.
I reject most of what was said here. A very anti Labor party stance if ever there was. It seems fashionable to dis our Prim Minister , most of this was just that.
I endorse everything written here. Racial division is very dangerous. Eventually the majority will be pushed too far and revolt. I left South Africa 30 years ago and I feel like leaving New Zealand today. Both for the same reasons.
For the first time in my nearly 40 years in NZ from the Netherlands and a by choice Kiwi I am starting to feel a angst for where we are heading. This government is driving NZ ders apart on many fronts, ignoring the rest of the world and creating a centralised " we know best" "you are dummies" NZ. NZ consists of many nationalities and these contribute their back ground culture and skill to a new life and world, but all we hear is our ethnic population is disadvantaged. The way I see it we all came here from somewhere, be it by waka, large sailing boats, steamers or aircraft.... we all started from somewhere which was NOT NZ so why should some have greater rights than others? the past is the past and applied measures of today to that past do not work.... The future is ahead of us let's embrace it and be ONE
NZ cannot vote Ardern out of office soon enough!
Many cultures - one nation!
Tax those that have benefitted from European colonisation
Exactly why I will never return to NZ. Was bad enough 30 years ago
I'm another very unhappy Kiwi ,,will the right people read this & act on this info,,, ask Ardern a question you will not get an honest answer.
I grieve for NZ and what it has become. I have always been proud of NZ. ( in the past it has certainly punched well above its weight. But no more - now a navel gazing embarrassment which is promoting a devisive and dangerous society) . Increasingly disillusioned , I left 10 yes ago. At that time many older people I spoke with advised me of their concerns for their families futures and were also encouraging those younger in the family to seek a better life in other countries. My family’s’ concerns now realised with what I read and hear. I was a labour voter; I admired the ethics of Kirk and Lange. I believe the social system of NZ helped people to move forward ( superior to many other countries) in the past, but now the pendulum has swung the other way ( extreme - as it usually does in NZ) promoting values of those who are out for themselves , who don’t want to or don’t believe they should , contribute to society, or for those with an extreme view not necessarily representative of the general population . NZ - you are so so behind when it comes to equality , transparency, life style opportunities ( such as owning your own home - absolutely disgusting that can no longer be a viable option for hard working NZers) because mediocrity , tribalism, nepotism, treaty grievances , other grievances, rewritten ( incorrect acknowledgement of) history , fear and controlled / prescribed education has gained a foot hold in all areas of NZ. Yet NZ being a country of such a small population ( an advantage when comes to organisation, technology, communication) , beautiful scenery ( a tourist destination) , with many heavy weight skilled individuals (Science ,technology , business, medicine, pharmaceuticals - who have to leave NZ !!) environmental advantages ( good ports , good weather) - has so many many advantages that it does not utilise because time and time again politicians don’t work for the long term benefit of NZ , are mediocre , or have agendas not known to ( or representative of ) the general population . eg- Maori myths/legends/beliefs have same value as Science !!! Really !!! - wow - so NZ really is going back to the Stone Age.? ! Sad sad sad. NZ has always been a destination for immigrants. Now and in the future, I wonder if a place to flee from ( for those who can) . I now think of NZ as a country of beautiful scenery, where in the past people who worked hard in general had a relatively fair chance of making a good life for themselves and their families with hopes and dreams for the future ( especially compared to other countries)- that dream is no more.
Post a Comment