Submissions on the Three Waters Bill to confiscate local council water assets without fair compensation close Today - Friday 22 July.
If you haven’t already sent in your submission, please join Kiwis up and down the country who are uniting to say “NO to Three Waters” by following these three simple steps:
- Copy the following text as the basis of your submission:
I oppose the Water Services Entities Bill and ask the Select Committee to recommend that it be withdrawn on the basis that it is contrary to the public interest and harmful to democracy.
My concerns include:
- Communities have not been properly consulted over the
- The modelling and assumptions cannot be relied on
- The estimates of costs to water users cannot be trusted
- The growing debt will create a huge burden for future generations
- The co-governance arrangements are discriminatory and anti-democratic.
The Bill should not proceed.
- Now visit the Bill’s submission portal HERE
- Follow the prompts then paste* in your submission when asked to do so – and please feel free to modify it to reflect your own views.